How Title Loans Work in Bakersfield, CA
Get the money that you need the very same day you apply without long waiting periods! For a title loan in Bakersfield all you need to have is a vehicle with a minimum wholesale value of $4,000 and form of income, and you can apply and may be approved in minutes.
Our loans range from $2,600 to $50,000 with 24-36 months payment terms. The amount you are able to borrow is based on the wholesale value of your vehicle. We will only hold on to your vehicles’ title while you pay off your loan, but you are still able to drive your car while you make payments!
We are placed on the title as lien holder during the loan. You are able to pay your title loan at any time, penalty free! Once the loan is paid in full, we are removed as a lien holder and the title is then returned back to you. Our goal is to make this as simple as possible for you so we handle all DMV paperwork!
Our Process is as Easy as A-B-C
- Phone: Call us at (877) 798-1657 from Monday- Friday 8am-7pm (PST). We are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Online: The application takes only seconds to complete, and it will be sent to a loan agent to begin processing your loan!
- Live Chat: Connect and speak to representative immediately!
Bring Your Documents
- Vehicle’s Title -$4,000 minimum wholesale value
- Proof of Income (if you’re unemployed, this can include documentation of Social Security, unemployment benefits, pension, etc.)
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Proof of Full Coverage Insurance on the Vehicle
- Proof of Residency
- A total of 6 references—1 of which can be a family member
Collect Your Money!
As soon as we receive all of your documents a loan agent can being processing your title loan and can offer you funding in as little as one hour. After all you need to do is collect your money and:
- Get a Payment Term between 24-36 Months
- Keep Driving your Car while You make Payments
- Use the Funds on Anything You Want!
- Pay your Title Loan Early without any Pre-payment Penalties or hidden fees!